Our team and culture
The mission of Eventsforce is to deliver an event management software solution that can significantly improve the working lives of people who manage events and at the same time, provide tangible, measurable benefits for the businesses they work within.
The principle goal of the Eventsforce team is to ensure the highest possible standard of support for clients, from product features to aftercare service. This partnership approach fulfils the following objectives:
• To provide a personalized, individualized solution that is based on the needs of the client
• To offer an integration service to support the business requirements of the client
• To design and deliver a training program tailored for each individual client
• To create carefully designed, intuitive and bug-free software, that takes advantage of the latest technological developments
• To ensure that our support team is responsive, caring and knowledgeable, with a willingness to go the extra mile.
Here at Eventsforce, we are passionate about our technology – it’s the driving force behind some of the most successful meetings and events around the world. Our company is listed on the Fab 50 List – a list of the top 50 companies to work for in events and as we continue to grow, we’re always on the look-out for individuals who are driven, inspired and up for a challenge! If you’d like to work with a leading event management technology company in the UK, please send your CV and a cover letter by email, and tell us what you can do!
"We’re always on the look-out for individuals who are driven, inspired and up for a challenge!"
George Sirius, CEO
Kim de Vries, Technical Support Specialist
“Working in the technical support team is great as I get to build close relationships with our customers. It is a very rewarding and satisfying role.”
Victor Ferreira, Business Development Manager
“Eventsforce is like a big family - we all get to contribute to the success of the organisation. It provides great opportunities to develop and grow.”
Ian Webb, Business Development Manager
“Working at Eventsforce constantly brings new challenges - no two clients, events, or projects are ever the same. We work in a relaxed but fast paced office environment and our teams are always supporting each other to get the job done.”