About the role
We are seeking 6 enthusiastic people to undergo a six week work placement. Once the work placement has finished, three of these people will be offered an opportunity to stay at Mindshare as an Apprentice for 15 months in one of our departments; Media Planning, Affinity or Biddable Media. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain some fantastic experience in a media agency and kick start their career.
During the first six weeks the focus will be around on the job training, shadowing colleagues and employability training. If you are successful in securing an Apprenticeship with Mindshare then you will learn skills in account management and have the opportunity to work with our amazing clients. Your day to day role will depend on the specific area of the business where you will be working. As part of the Apprenticeship you will either attend college or study one day per week and will gain a qualification at the end of the programme.
A TYPICAL DAY:
At the beginning of your time at Mindshare you will meet people in your team and attend an induction to give you an overview of the structure of the team and the agency. As you gain more familiarity and experience, you will be given a variety of tasks to work on. This could include project work, liaising with clients or completing some training from our Circus Street online training modules.
£18,000 per annum
- Early Finishes: Every week we have 5 O’Clock Fridays (even better, 3 O’Clock Fridays in July and August)
- Free Drinks - On the final Thursday before payday the Mindshare Bar is free
- Free Cereal - A variety of free cereals available until 9:30
- Free fruit everyday
- Gym membership contribution - Mindshare contribute £20 per month towards your gym membership
- Christmas and Summer Parties!
- 23 days holiday + day off for birthday + Christmas closure (between 3 and 4 days extra holiday)
- Annual subsidised ski trip
- Unlimited coffee
- Ongoing training